Anyone near Kalamazoo, mi

ThornDJL7

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about 20 miles north east of Lansing, or approx 90 miles from k-zoo. Not really close, but close enough to mention :;):

We probably could get together for a paint and swap session or something. You know buy and paint each other a mini or something.

I'm over in Battle Creek, which is basically next door, at only 20-odd miles away.

Awesome, what're you into?

Reaper-wise, CAV, until I break down and get a copy of 2nd ed warlord and some more figs. I have WFB and 40k, Uncharted Seas, Warmachine/Hordes, Flames of War, and some other stuff. For RPGs, I run a Champions game, but have thought about trying to find a game where I can be a player from time to time.

A friend of mine was debating getting a shadowrunner campaign going, and I'm looking to get a steady campaign going for PFRPG if he doesn't get it off the ground soon. We'd be looking for 2 more players if you're interested. I'd probably run a short term module before we jump into full blown campaign just to make sure our personalities mesh on a long term basis. As for location, it'd be here in Kzoo off west main at my place or at Brian's in Otsego. Still up in the air as far as that.