Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Hackmaster mini question

Hey guys I seen this mini in the store the other day & was curious, anyone have him?? If so how tall is he compared to Reaper minis?? I  totally spaced off comparing him to Reap's stuff (DUHHHH :oo:  :oo: )

thanks

Randy M

Kenzer website (monk pic)

I don't know about this mini specifically, but I have some of their Fairy Meat minis (Some of which they have re-packaged under the Hackmaster name).  The fairy minis are about the same size as Reapers. The monk is probably of similar size.

Hope that helps :)

thanks guys

gonna be puttin a online order in @ AlbinoRhino & he's one I'm gonna get.

later

Randy M

<font color='#000080'>Hey guys I seen this mini in the store the other day & was curious, anyone have him?? If so how tall is he compared to Reaper minis?? I  totally spaced off comparing him to Reap's stuff (DUHHHH :oo:  :oo: )

thanks

Randy M

Kenzer website (monk pic)</font>

Officially the scale of Hackmaster miniatures is 1mm=2" to scale. Thus a 6' tall person measured from top of head to bottom of foot would be 36mm measured the same way.

I measured the HackMaster Dwarves and there are identical in size/scale to the Dwarven Brewmaster and Patrons from Reaper.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

D. M. Zwerg

Kenzer & Company's "Foundry Dwarf"

(trained by Reaper :D )

thanks for lookin into the post!!!

Love alot of the minis that Hackms is putting out, has that old feeling D&D minis to them, love the Beholder mini that was out for awile (one of the first one), only thing I'm gonna add to that one is a tongue & I'm gonna use a clear flying base as well.

Randy M