Does the Asylum carry Gaming Paper?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, as I'd like to use it for my rpg at RCON, but I don't want to pack the roll I have now, due to travel & that sorta thing.

thanks!

RM

Haldir, Are you talking about that easily torn, don't get it wet, brown paper with the fuzzy green flocking glued to one side? Or something else entirely?

So does that mean that in the end you have spent as much or more on gaming paper than you would have on the more expensive but re-usable battlematt? huh.gif

I got a blemished battlemat one at GenCon for under 15.00... got a second one 2 years later :unsure:

I am fascinated that they describe their product as disposable but re-usable. [Thank you for the link Rastl.]

So, if one had a ridiculously large collection of Sharpie [and similar] markers and a roll of this stuff plus knowledge of a store where large, odd-sized things can be inexpensively laminated it would be possible to draw a bunch of dungeon rooms, cut them up, laminate them and end up with a set of hand-drawn, re-usable dungeon tiles.

You'd have to 'put up with' that hand-drawn dungeon look, but they'd be colorful . . . thanks to the ridiculously large collection of Sharpies.

Let me see how big the first town is & I'll let you know. The Gaming Paper is ideal for a few battles in the game I'm gonna run, so I'll probably end up buying some anyways.