Sign in to follow this  
Rastl

Who's going to ReaperCon?

With luck I'll start having an idea by this friday.. finally heard back that I oughta know by friday if i'll be in MD or here at home over the summer. Awfully last minute, but that's better than knowing nothing at all.

I'm hoping that I *don't* see you or only see you for a little while because you're in MD for the summer. :;):

I'll be there starting around mid afternoon on Thursday.

Ron

My flight comes in on Wednesday in the early afternoon... who knows when I'll actually get to the hotel though... Can't wait to see old friends and make some new ones!

Myself, the Misses, and the boy will be there. We have Anthony that weekend this year, so we should all be there Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. I'll be there Thursday after work.

Rapheal..the Dallas 4pm traffic is best described as hell...or what hell would be like if we were all going there in our little handbaskets and the only exit that'd get us there is the one we just passed...D'OH!

Just make sure you have a decently full tank before you get into that mess. We had a pretty close call three years ago.

Rapheal..the Dallas 4pm traffic is best described as hell...or what hell would be like if we were all going there in our little handbaskets and the only exit that'd get us there is the one we just passed...D'OH!

Just make sure you have a decently full tank before you get into that mess. We had a pretty close call three years ago.

Wife and I entered downtown the same afternoon downtown Dallas exploded, a few years back. I can't imagine it being any worse than that.

In other news, my bud and I will be arriving sometime Friday.

Hello All

So the drive south from Oklahoma City to Denton should be ok? Traffic starts getting bad where? I thank all you local Texans for your info to a friend from the north side of the river.

Hello All

So the drive south from Oklahoma City to Denton should be ok? Traffic starts getting bad where? I thank all you local Texans for your info to a friend from the north side of the river.

I think the question should be "when" not where. We are driving in from Tulsa, and the only time I found it to be an issue was around the evening rush (was not awake soon enough for the morning rush :D)