Sign in to follow this  
chipchuck

Sisterhood

Not all miniatures for the new factions will be available day one when a faction is released as it takes time to get them all done. But, the development team does not prefer to "punish" the player by making them wait for the data cards for until those models are sculpted. Instead we have the proxy rule which lets you proxy until the correct model is produced (and well really even after that if you care to).

So, with that said, I really have no idea what their timetable is for any specific models. Although, if you could tell me if there were some specifically you are referring to (not just the entire faction but maybe a specific model in the faction) I might be able to get a better answer for you.

As for proxy suggestions, same thing here, you will need to tell me what model you are trying to proxy for for me to give a good suggestion.

Not all miniatures for the new factions will be available day one when a faction is released as it takes time to get them all done. But, the development team does not prefer to "punish" the player by making them wait for the data cards for until those models are sculpted. Instead we have the proxy rule which lets you proxy until the correct model is produced (and well really even after that if you care to).

So, with that said, I really have no idea what their timetable is for any specific models. Although, if you could tell me if there were some specifically you are referring to (not just the entire faction but maybe a specific model in the faction) I might be able to get a better answer for you.

As for proxy suggestions, same thing here, you will need to tell me what model you are trying to proxy for for me to give a good suggestion.

Yeah, checking the beta site Gus gave us, there are only three or so units not listed with product codes. I was just looking for suggestions on those. I'm still going back and forth between Overlords and Sisterhood, but I like the Sister's figures.

Okay, I need suggestions on these minis. Gus has them listed on the Sisterhood list, some have part numbers, but the numbers don't return on the website.

Sable Guard (14592 does not return on website)

Sisterhood Knight (no part #)

Angelic Warrior (no part # listed and 03114 already used by another troop)

Bladesinger Sister (no part#)

Thanks,

Based on current discussion, the Sisterhood knight will most likely end up using DHL 3520. http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/latest/03520

The Sable Guard will be a new sculpt that has not been done yet. Although I do know what it is, I am not sure if I have permission to say at this time, so I can only tease you until I can get permission.

As for the Angel warriors, there has been some various discussion without a final decision yet. I know that one option might be to use DHL 3314 and another option that has been discussed is a conversion sculpt of 3459.

The bladesinger will most likely be a new sculpt but again, no final answer has been given yet.

I like DHL 3520 for the knight model. For the moment, I have a bunch of DHL 6012 on hand for proxy.

Angels: DHL 3314 seems to fit with the general direction of the Sisters. I can't say the same for DHL 3459 without some fairly strong alterations. Although my personal preference would be for the Angel of Shadow, DHL 2961. With the right paintjob, I think she fits the style and has a little less of the cheesecake factor of 3459 and 3314. DHL 3143 might also work.

Looking forward to Sable Guard and Bladesinger Sculpts. Off the top of my head, I can't remember what I have set aside for proxy and will have to look when I get home tonight.

I like DHL 3520 for the knight model. For the moment, I have a bunch of DHL 6012 on hand for proxy.

Angels: DHL 3314 seems to fit with the general direction of the Sisters. Can't say the same for DHL 3459 without some fairly strong alterations. Although my personal preference would be for the Angel of Shadow, DHL 2961. With the right paintjob, I think she fits the style and has a little less of the cheesecake factor of 3459 and 3314. DHL 3143 might also work.

I'm looking forward to the new Sable Guard and Bladesinger sculpts. Off the top of my head, I can't remember what is set aside for proxy and will have to look when I get home tonight.

The Sable Guard will be a new sculpt that has not been done yet. Although I do know what it is, I am not sure if I have permission to say at this time, so I can only tease you until I can get permission.

Quit teasin'! LOL

We call dibs on the Terezinya green!

Already going to be in the Dark Elf faction. The green pic probably won't be online for 6 more months, so stop teasing people that far out!

no love...I see. Sisters are low in the draft. lol

::P:

The Sisterhood faction is only missing 4 models. 2 will be out by GenCon, the other 2 will come out early in 2011.