Chronoscopy

Froggy the Great

If you are playing in my RPG "Chronoscopy" at Reapercon 2010, I need you to do the following:

1. Go here: http://spielorjh.deviantart.com/gallery/

2. Find a Chronoscope figure you want to use as your PC. This will aid me greatly in making pregens.

3. If you really want, make a Savage Worlds character for the figure you choose - basic rulebook only, 20XP.

4. Post your choice here.

So far, people have chosen:

ACK

Briony Stebbins

Thank you! This makes my job a whole lot easier.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are playing in my RPG "Chronoscopy" at Reapercon 2010, I need you to do the following:

1. Go here: http://spielorjh.deviantart.com/gallery/

2. Find a Chronoscope figure you want to use as your PC. This will aid me greatly in making pregens.

3. If you really want, make a Savage Worlds character for the figure you choose - basic rulebook only, 20XP.

4. Post your choice here.

So far, people have chosen:

ACK

Briony Stebbins

Thank you! This makes my job a whole lot easier.

Froggy, which day is this on and is it full?

As of right now:

RPG101: Chronoscopy! - Savage Worlds 9am-1pm, Friday

Host: Lanse Tryon

Something has gone horribly wrong with space and time, and the Time Agency has ased YOU to fix it. Yes, and before your morning coffee too. Franklin's out sick and so's the rest of your team, so who knows who you'll be paired with. It's gotta be fixed by lunchtime too, but you're a Time Agent so that shouldn't be a problem. No, there's no way that this can go horribly wrong. Pregenerated Characters Provided

9am-1pm, Friday

$1.00 a seat. 2 in stock

As of right now:

RPG101: Chronoscopy! - Savage Worlds 9am-1pm, Friday

Host: Lanse Tryon

Something has gone horribly wrong with space and time, and the Time Agency has ased YOU to fix it. Yes, and before your morning coffee too. Franklin's out sick and so's the rest of your team, so who knows who you'll be paired with. It's gotta be fixed by lunchtime too, but you're a Time Agent so that shouldn't be a problem. No, there's no way that this can go horribly wrong. Pregenerated Characters Provided

9am-1pm, Friday

$1.00 a seat. 2 in stock

Nuts. :upside: I just realized I've already signed up for a class at that hour. Miniature photography, 9am - to ??, Michael Genet . . .

If it lets out early I guess I could wander by and 'audit' the game?

Hey Froggy,

In creating a character for this, any hints as to time era, tech level, geographical coordinates - etc? Are all the Time agents futuristic kinda people - or would Genghis Khan, Abraham Lincoln, and Og the cave boy be potential Agents - assuming some wacky back story?

Thanks,

Ark

Hey Froggy,

In creating a character for this, any hints as to time era, tech level, geographical coordinates - etc? Are all the Time agents futuristic kinda people - or would Genghis Khan, Abraham Lincoln, and Og the cave boy be potential Agents - assuming some wacky back story?

Thanks,

Ark

While a character from a non-technological period would be ok, the character would have to be able to use futuristic technology and speak the language.

And it needs to correspond to a Chronoscope mini, because that's part of the whole point.

While a character from a non-technological period would be ok, the character would have to be able to use futuristic technology and speak the language.

And it needs to correspond to a Chronoscope mini, because that's part of the whole point.

Thanks for the information. I'll take L. T. Froschmeister for the win . . .

Doktor Froschmeister

Seasoned, 20 XP

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d4

Skills: Intimidation d6, Investigation d6, Knowledge(Chronography) d6, Knowledge(Engineering) d6, Notice d6, Repair d8, Shooting d8, Taunt d8, Weird Science d8

Pace: 5, Parry: 2, Charisma: -2, Toughness: 4, Power Points: 15

Hindrances: Elderly, Bad Eyes (Minor), Ugly

Edges: Arcane Background, Gadgeteer, New Power, Power Points, Strong Willed

Powers: Bolt, Entangle

Equipment: $50, Normal Clothing ($20), Tool Kit ($100), Handheld Computer ($250), Flak Jacket +2/+4 ($80)

Doktor Froschmeister is a ancient, hideously scarred, almost blind, gimpy engineer with an obsessive desire to control the flow of time (for obvious reasons.) For most of his life, he has been working to perfect his "ChronoVerser," a device designed to reverse human aging. It does not, however, do that. The ChronoReverser's only real value is as a weapon to 1) rapidly increase aging in a very localized area via the OldenFlabiMacher setting (Weird Science: Bolt) or 2) slow down time in a region via the TimeGeHaltenator setting (Weird Science: Entangle.) He's not the best of field agents - working and sleeping in the lab most of the time - but take what you can get in an emergency.

(Specifics subject to the GM smacking me upside the head and making me change something.)

Ark