Reapercon Warlord tournament scenarios

Get em HERE!

Please note that there are a few additional Official Rules for ReaperCon tournament:

1) No more than 6 Gaan-Hor Warrior are allowed in any army build.

2) Sir Broderick, Justicar is allowed to lead Justicar soldiers.

3) The spells Flaming Arrows and Barrage do not stack. If a model has both cast on it, the player must chose which spell is in effect for each Shoot Action.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, um... when exactly will the tournament be played? What's the schedule?

-Lionheart.

I believe that the Warlord Tournament is at noon on Saturday, but I could very well be wrong or plans may have changed. Can anyone else verify this?

It seems like these tournament restrictions might imply that some modifications might be necessary outside of tournament play as well.

I'm jus' sayin'.

Never again. Please oh please don't do it. Give me the 3 simple rules during tournament play over trying to figure out what model's stats changed ANY day.

The Scenarios look sweet. I can't wait to show everyone in Texas how Warlord is handled in Ohio.

Edited by shakhak

It seems like these tournament restrictions might imply that some modifications might be necessary outside of tournament play as well.

I'm jus' sayin'.

Never again. Please oh please don't do it. Give me the 3 simple rules during tournament play over trying to figure out what model's stats changed ANY day.

The Scenarios look sweet. I can't wait to show everyone in Texas how Warlord is handled in Ohio.

As long as I am in charge, there will never be changes to the datacards in the core rulebook. If we need to restrict/modify anything, we will put it in the annual tournament book. Even there, though, I will not change a datacard. The 3 rules changes you see are indicative of what you can expect for tweaks in the future (although at this point in time I think we've caught everything).

Local groups can decide for themselves if they want to use the latest tournament rules changes for their casual games.

As long as I am in charge, there will never be changes to the datacards in the core rulebook. If we need to restrict/modify anything, we will put it in the annual tournament book. Even there, though, I will not change a datacard.

Glad to hear that. It's a good policy, and long overdue.

So, um... what's the tournament schedule? I'm not much interested in plunking down my hard-earned bucks for the Con if I won't be able to make the tourney.

-Lionheart.

Perhaps you will find the following resources helpful...

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/warlord%20tournament/latest/RC10-WT

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39437-reaprcon-warlord-tournament-question/page__view__findpost__p__561228

Clearly, there is a discrepancy in the two times frames, but otherwise it is safe to assume that you will be spending 6 hours of Saturday afternoon playing the tournament if you decide to participate.

~v

Clearly, there is a discrepancy in the two times frames, but otherwise it is safe to assume that you will be spending 6 hours of Saturday afternoon playing the tournament if you decide to participate.

Cool. Thanks.

I don't think I could make Friday or Sunday work, but Saturday I can.

-Lionheart.

I did read the Deployments (once more paying attention this time) and it says the model has a standard base but there's nothing about movement. I'm fine with it moving at the same rate as the Handler. Just wanted to be sure I was clear on it.

The prisoner exchange scenario has me sweating bullets since I was planning on bringing a Mage Warlord. That could be a very fast paced game...

I'ts a badly designed scenario. It grants a huge advantage to whoever gets the first move on the first turn, and heavily favors whoever brings the biggest close-combat general.

-Lionheart.