Sign in to follow this  
Minky

Been Away a While and Have Questions

Hey so I've been away from the game for a good while and am looking at playing again. Problem is I am really rusty and have a Razig force. Are these guys even playable yet? Last time I checked, when 2nd was released there were no rules for them. Are there rules i can play them with yet or do I have to sit and wait. Thanks.

Hey so I've been away from the game for a good while and am looking at playing again. Problem is I am really rusty and have a Razig force. Are these guys even playable yet? Last time I checked, when 2nd was released there were no rules for them. Are there rules i can play them with yet or do I have to sit and wait. Thanks.

New rules for them are coming out in the Savage North book which is coming out in a few months.

Gus has a thread out here somewhere about getting into the Beta, I'll try to find you a link.

You might just have to send him a message.

Edited by shakhak