Gen Con

fieldarchy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going. But I'm in Murray, KY. Willing to meet somewhere along the last leg of the trip.

I'm looking to rent room/floor space to crash if it's available We normally have a gang of 3-5 that go but they've all bailed on the trip in the last few weeks. I'm not in a hurry to try to pay for the hotel alone for 4 days.

I live just outside Louisville, KY, so if you're passing through this way, let me know when and I'll set up a cooler and BBQ.

Hey, Lawgiver, maybe we can carpool, share parking and/or crash space, at least part of the time. I have friends and family whose plans are very hit & miss, but I'm lined up for 4 days. PM me and let's see what we can work out.

I wish I could, but it's scheduled in such a way that I'd have to skip out on part of the first few weeks of school to go.

In my line of work, those first few weeks are crucial. Terror must be instilled early.

we aren't going this year, and we weren't able to go last year (after paying for everything in advance)... Luckily we were able to cancel in time to apply the admission fee to a later GenCon, which will probably be next year