Sign in to follow this  
Warlord

Thank you Reaper!

We ran the games during the show between Friday & Sunday...

-Frontline-Command World War II "STALINGRAD"

-UBER SOLDAT

-AMERICAN GANGSTER!

3 long days (about 12 hours a day) and at some points of non stop demos!

The Reaper staff made this experience one of the best we have ever had, you guys are unmatched in your kindness and efforts to make folks feel welcome.

In addition I brought down my entire family and EVERY ONE of them commented at how much fun they had and the great people at Reaper - including my 5 year old Ryan!

From us at Frontline Games and my family - We wanted to say THANK YOU! to all of the Reaper staff.

You guys did a fantastic job!

Warlord

We were glad to have you there and I personaly really enjoyed your games. You definitly did your research and it shows! Looking foward to seeing you guys again and also looking foward to a rematch!

-Sin (Aaron)

Thank you friend!

We had such a good time, tiring mind you, but a great time none the less!

This is what I am hearing from my son now...

coolryan002a.jpg

Rematch! - you're on! that sounds like fun.

We are working on the website now - www.frontline-games.com - and should have it up and running soon, I will be dropping off a few of each set of the games for the store at Reaper next week some time also.

Looking forward to seeing you again also. ::P:

Warlord

We were glad to have you there and I personaly really enjoyed your games. You definitly did your research and it shows! Looking foward to seeing you guys again and also looking foward to a rematch!

-Sin (Aaron)

I know my husband sure had fun playing the Stalingrad game...so much fun that he bought the rules and has been giddy ever since they arrived in the mail today.

Hope to see all of you guys again next year. Your games seemed to be fun for all who played. I had fun too, and all I did was watch and take a few pictures (which I will be emailing soon).

We sure enjoyed having him participate, he was a sincere joy.

I would love to see what pictures you have when you get them uploaded - we forgot our camera so did not get many pictures except with our camera phones.

I know my husband sure had fun playing the Stalingrad game...so much fun that he bought the rules and has been giddy ever since they arrived in the mail today.

Hope to see all of you guys again next year. Your games seemed to be fun for all who played. I had fun too, and all I did was watch and take a few pictures (which I will be emailing soon).

Hey, Mario! The Frontline Command "Stalingrad" game was awesome. I also really enjoyed the demo of "Gangsters" run by your son. I'll be sending you some feedback as I introduce the FLC to my gang here in Georgia.

BTW, the smile you had when you left, came back and found my opponent and I had played through a full turn with no questions was priceless. THAT is how game design is supposed to work! Congratulations!

-Steve