Looking for some miniatures

Michael-TLH

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some thing I just remembered. For times when your group is riding try Micro Mini horses. You can't put riders on them, but for a "line-up when riding they are nice. There are some drafters, light breeds etc. I use the draft foals for ponies. Would also work for you "shape-changing" druid if they decide to shange into a horse/pony.

Lady Tam

Would welcome suggestions for a Human Ranger, in Leather Armour, armed with longbow & longsword - ideally the bow carried across his back. Kneeling, kind of 'tracking something' pose - can't see any in the latest CW but I might have failed my Spot check.

- tonights tally included 2 Fungus Orcs, 2 Gnolls and a mutant Ogre - not bad for a level 1. It was critical hit city.

• Reaper User

Would welcome suggestions for a Human Ranger, in Leather Armour, armed with longbow & longsword - ideally the bow carried across his back. Kneeling, kind of 'tracking something' pose - can't see any in the latest CW but I might have failed my Spot check.

Checked out the greens lately? †We've got the perfect fix for you!

y'know...

a smooth cloak may actually mean FEWER problems with twigs, briars & branches if you are carrying a significant amound of gear. Every detail, nook, & cranny of your equipment could be ripped, pulled, torn.

Not to mention Rained on! You don't want your spare clothes soaked after all!

A cloak is much more functional than you think...

Am I the only one here who wasn't really all that impressed by Mr. Do'Urden?  Maybe it's because I saw too many teen-angst copycats of him before I read the books, but it seemed cliched and shallow.

That said, the Kneeling Ranger is pretty darn nifty, and I'm going to have to buy it, yes.

Am I the only one here who wasn't really all that impressed by Mr. Do'Urden?

Dude! He's so kewl!

Actually, I never read any of the books, so my only encounters with him were in Baldur's Gate before I got annoyed at the game and sold it, and a writeup in a Forgotten Realms supplement. I think my first thought was "Two kewl swords and a magic item friend? How lame!" and that has not yet changed.

He still fits my ideal of the perfect munchkin character - "I'm a renegade from a totally cool and evil race, but I'm nothing like them at all except in cool powers and having their cool stuff, and I have two swords anna magic panther and I can cast spells and kill everyone who messes with me and I'm like really high level and stuff!"

That even beats "I'm a renegade ninja, being hunted by my clan!" as a hackneyed and instantly rejected character background.