Minis we would like to see (Fantasy Version)

ladystorm

Request inspired by my D&D group's paladin - a flying bear.

I'd have to do a little conversion work or sculpting to make it wear a fez like she wishes for, but yes, we need a flying bear.

I'm going to get the reply of "attach wings to a bear figure" aren't I? :mellow:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've commented before that I'd like to see more figures with a Chinese style. But what I'd really love to see is some figures from Chinese mythology, most especially the Monkey King. M.S.B. Toys have done some Monkey King minis, but I'm not terribly fond of their character designs. I'd love to see what your sculptors would do with Monkey, Pigsy, Sandy and the Tang Monk.

I'd also like to see some figures with an Indian inspiration, like heroes of the Ramayana. I know this probably wouldn't be a big seller, but it would be neat.

This may have been requested already but I don't care to read through 12 pages of I wants (props to the admins that do!) and I really like the mouslings and the legion of justice and caeke minis. A forest kingdom of fantasy style animals would be really fun, and it would be a great time using them with the kids as roleplaying characters or even in a boardgame. Not just the cute furry ones either but the nasty insects like mantis and ants and bees (villians?). That's want I'd like.

Since you've been doing resculpts of existing figure names, how about new sculpts of DH02628 Iron Fist and DH02629 Jade Star? I've been using both figures recently in different games, and would be delighted to have updated versions of them.

Iron Fist would look great standing on one leg, with his left arm drawn away from his torso a bit more than it is in his current version. Jade Star could have her knees a little more flexed, and it would be nice to see her with her right hand in the classic "Bring it on" pose, while her left could be drawn back ready to strike.

I would like to see more collaboration between Reaper and Paizo. Ideally, I'd like this to take the form of miniatures that would be suitible for various support, not just Pathfinder.

For example;

Ogrekin: These mutans via the Hills Have Eyes resulting from the breeding of the unique Ogres of the Pathfinder setting and humans are a good mix and could fit into several different games ranging from Gammaw World and Post Apocalyptic, to the several Pathfinder adventurers that use them. A minimum of three to five varieties, or at least two with numerous swaps like weapons and head variants with iron jaws, facial coverings, etc...

Varsiians: These are the 'gypsies' of the Pathfinder setting. Outside of say Vampire Wars, I can't recall seeing a lot of this type of figure. Once again, potential market with Horror Figures, Ravenloft, and of course, Pathfinder.

Plaguebringers/Queen's Physicians: The mask is a famous bit from various films, literature, and of course, the Masque! Having some 'doctors' in these mask or otherwise 'dirty' peasants with them would work for several genres again.

Red Death/Dance of Death Figures: A popular middle ages icon.

Giant Fly/Giant Maggot/Giant cockaroach: Classics of the low level games I say!

The Red Mantis: While more assassins would be nice, I'm talking about the actual avatar of the god itself. There are not enough non-dragons/non-giants for those who want to paint up the larger figs.

Red Reaver: While some of the others I've mentioned are of a 'generic' cast to broaden their appeal, the very unique nature of the Red Reaver would give it non-competition against ogres and other already large figures while still being useful in Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy games.

Chained Spirit: An ehteral/ghost style figure with chains leading to skulls on the ground 'pinning' it isn't quite 'classic' goth horror but...

Danse Macabre: A 'wraith' style figure? Give those Lord of the Rings players some nice alternative skulps eh?

I'm sure there are many others I've missed but..

This may have been requested already but I don't care to read through 12 pages of I wants (props to the admins that do!) and I really like the mouslings and the legion of justice and caeke minis. A forest kingdom of fantasy style animals would be really fun, and it would be a great time using them with the kids as roleplaying characters or even in a boardgame. Not just the cute furry ones either but the nasty insects like mantis and ants and bees (villians?). That's want I'd like.

The Ant Queen and her horde of six-legged minions who are always scheming to steal innocent, unsuspecting, morsels of Caeke! ::o: They must be stopped...!*

*But first, they need to be sculpted.

• Like 1

I love the mouslings and would love to see more, particularly some girl mouslings. Some ideas: Ninja, Martial Artist, Princess, Gypsy, Psion, Cleric, Dark Knight, Warlock.

My wife would also love to see a chipmunk companion for the mouslings.

Ohh I blame my years of working for internet

based companies for the thought I just had...

and I intend to share it with everyone.

When I saw mousling gypsy my brain shifted to

mousling belly dancer and for some demented reason

the first thing I pictured is a mousling belly dancer

that looks like ReaperBryan.