Sign in to follow this  
fieldarchy

Vale Archer

Meg, ANother piece well done. It is funny how your simple makes what I think are my display quality pieces look like low end table top. To me you are are right up there with CMON's Alexi Z as a painter. I wish I would have been able to participate in the echange this time because I would have loved a chance to get one of your pieces of art. It would go straight to a glass case to be viewed by all. I love the soft colors which make the theme of the piece seem cold. The skin tone catches your eye and is perfect for her.

Jim, if I can remember I will send you a PM on the boards next exchange so you can get in on it.

Thanks Merc, I appreciate it. I have been pretty busy at work and have been working on no less that 4 miniatures at a time to keep up with my stuff and the commission work. Right now I have been working on 10. 6 of mine and 4 for the commission. I guess I will be working at that pace for a while so any reminders about exchanges and contests are welcome.

I see that you got in on this exchange, it would have been great to receive one of your minis also. I do enjoy your work, especially the Dwarves.