Where can I find a ladder?

Hello!

I'm trying to make a mini that'll be standing on like a platform. I want there to be a ladder he climbed up, or possibly stairs, but I can't find one already made. Does anyone know a good place to get something like that?

Thanks in advance. <3

eta- I should mention, I saw that Hirst Arts casting providers sell the gallows kit which includes stairs, so that'll be my plan B unless anyone knows of a ladder I could use. :)

Edited by Alex3

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMEX makes a nice set of accessories for the Alamo... though some parts can be used for almost anything (especially southwest/wild west). if comes with 3 standard ladders, 3 single pole ladders, a bunch of cactus, grass outcroppings (great to add to a model base), and a few other things.

http://www.amazon.com/Alamo-Accessories-Set-by-Imex/dp/B0007QO5M6/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_c

Thanks! I think I'll be lazy and check out my local hobby shop for the Plastruct one, and if they don't have them I'll go the crafty route and build my own like Qwyksilver recommended.

If the model turns out ok I'll post photos. :D