What is Mr. Pineapple head?

Jay

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But they Had application in Expedition to Barrier Peaks if I recall correctly...

There may have been a dead one in that module, but anything that PC's had to face (aside from robots) was later put into a Monster Manual or Monstrous Compendium and the Edestekai never made an appearance in said reference materials to my knowledge. (Although I believe the dead Edestekai I recall may have been in the first Volturnus module before the PC's actually meet the tribe.)

Barrier Peaks is notorious for having given gamers the Froghemoth, the Wolf-in-Sheep's-Clothing, and the Vegepygmies.

But they Had application in Expedition to Barrier Peaks if I recall correctly...

There may have been a dead one in that module, but anything that PC's had to face (aside from robots) was later put into a Monster Manual or Monstrous Compendium and the Edestekai never made an appearance in said reference materials to my knowledge. (Although I believe the dead Edestekai I recall may have been in the first Volturnus module before the PC's actually meet the tribe.)

Barrier Peaks is notorious for having given gamers the Froghemoth, the Wolf-in-Sheep's-Clothing, and the Vegepygmies.

Ahhh Barrier Peaks...I had a love/hate relationship with that module. I loved parts of it (the encounter with the intellect devourer) and hated other parts (lasers in D&D pfft)