Sign in to follow this  
Stubbdog

Get your Savage North book HERE!

I just ask that you pass the word along to someone that you know who is interested in RTS games, Fantasy video games, or Warlord and point them to our site. Hopefully we'll have something for them!

If someone can convince the moderators for Tabletop Gaming News, TMP miniatures and Dakka to post the news, that will surely help. Some of these websites are intended for tabletop miniature games and often have no desire to deal with computer games.

We didn't think we would have time to paint more than 3 armies since we have to program a video game and all.... BUT someone has stepped to the plate to help out.

A New Reward has been added:

Pledge $375 or more

LIMITED REWARD 2 of 2 remaining You get all of the above (Game, Beta access, Taltos Book, Savage North Book, and Sound Track, 9 Warlord Figures, voicing of an in game character, a 1,000 point army) and a professional miniature painter will paint your 1,000 point army to the color scheme of your choosing.James Degenhardt has decided to help us out with painting some of the armies, and his usual commission ranges in the 15-25 a piece, so order this reward now and get him at one hell of a discount.

We didn't think we would have time to paint more than 3 armies since we have to program a video game and all.... BUT someone has stepped to the plate to help out.

A New Reward has been added:

Pledge $375 or more

LIMITED REWARD 2 of 2 remaining You get all of the above (Game, Beta access, Taltos Book, Savage North Book, and Sound Track, 9 Warlord Figures, voicing of an in game character, a 1,000 point army) and a professional miniature painter will paint your 1,000 point army to the color scheme of your choosing.James Degenhardt has decided to help us out with painting some of the armies, and his usual commission ranges in the 15-25 a piece, so order this reward now and get him at one hell of a discount.

Well, with my wife having some health issues, I don't have any spare cash I can throw at this. At least I can offer my paints

Someone is going to appreciate it I'm sure! Someone has donated and taken you up on the offer. lol

As of a few moments ago someone will be coming with us to Reaper Con next year! I can't wait to eat some Sonic and BBQ with my new favorite supporter!

$500 away from our goal, with 5 days to go! We are so close!

Hey, I know a few of you have upgraded your donation amounts over the past few weeks. Can you tell me how exactly you did it? Do you just donate again and it totals it for you, then allows you to choose a new reward?

yeah once you've pledged the button changes to "manage your pledge" and you get to change the pledge.

Yay, indeed!

Thanks to everyone who has donated over the past few months, you have no idea how appreciated it is.

I guess now it's time to get this game working so we can get you guys into the Beta testing.