dargrin

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this on WAMP:

I wondered why it was quite insane until I came across this;

Sucker Punch is a movie about little girl who is trying to hide from the pain caused by her evil stepfather and lobotomy. She ends up in mental institution and while there she starts to imagine alternative reality. She plans to escape from that imaginary world but to do that she needs to steal five objects before she is caught by a vile man. Story is set in 1950's.

Kinda explains the slight insanity of the trailer.

Looks pretty cool...Spike if the movie is set in the 50's the Nazi's have already been delt with...On the other hand I caught a glimpse of a soldier wearing a "German" helmet and that dirigible that was crashing certainly had an Iron Cross logo painted on its tailfin... So maybe you'll get your wish.

The dinosaurs were all killed by the giant samurai robot w/the mini-gun. :devil:

suckerpunch1.jpg

I'll totally back the movement to force schools to teach both sides of the debate. There's the "meteor killed the dinosaurs" hypothesis and there's the "giant samurai robot with mini-gun did it" hypothesis. Not teaching both sides of the controversy is just plain wrong. I say present the kids with both sides and let them make up their own minds about what sounds more cool plausible. Yeah.

Edited by vejlin

To be fair, doesn't: dragon = fire breathing dinosaur?

Or if you're talking about like the D&D great dragons, then: dragon = fire breathing, really intelligent, sitting on a pile of gold and loot, dinosaur?

Hmmmm, so who would win a fight between Tiamat ad a giant robot samurai with a minigun? :lol:

Hmm..can't be all that, can it? I mean...where are the dinosaurs and Nazis?

Dinosaurs and Nazis you say? The Nazis are busy fighting Chewy and all the dinosaurs have been replaced by giant squirrels!! :blink:

CHEWY-ART.jpg

Wait. What? Who on earth painted that? I don't know whether to cry with joy that it exists or just give up ever doing anything meaningful again.