TaleSpinner

Beholder WIP

Haven't commented or looked at this in awhile, just keeps getting better and better Andy, your skills are growing every post. Can't wait to see the finished beastie!

Haven't commented or looked at this in awhile, just keeps getting better and better Andy, your skills are growing every post. Can't wait to see the finished beastie!

Thanks! ::):

Here's the WIP shot I promised. They are almost done. I just need to adjust the length of a couple of them and then add the skin texture. I think these will be done in a week or two, depending on my schedule. My wife an I are now spending time together in the evenings while she beads and I sculpt. It is a nice togetherness activity, so I'll likely be getting more time to sculpt now. ::):

post-140-13063778724209_thumb.jpg

Comments welcome.

Andy

• Like 2

Looking very good! Can't wait to see it finished. But gotta ask, what are you going to do with it? Paint the green, or have it cast and then paint it?

~M

They look great, Andy! I really like the variety you have there, and it's good to know you'll be wrapping up the project soon.

I love painting while my husband uses his laptop. It's a nice way to pursue my hobby while spending time with him. I'm glad you found a similar arrangement with your wife!

But gotta ask, what are you going to do with it? Paint the green, or have it cast and then paint it?

Likely the later, but I'm not going to approach anyone with it seriously until it is finished.

Seeing just the tentacles, without the body as reference, my mind starts to wander at what kind of horrible alien/arcane garden Froggy would make if he ever got his hands on these to kitbash. "Snapyouinhalfdragons."

Wow. Really cool stuff you got going there. Keep it up!