Some Minis...

Wilwarin

I haven't been around for a while, though I did continue to check up on the boards. I guess I took a small hiatus from painting in June, but I'm back and going again. Then we had issues with our ISP so we have Comcast now and I have to re-upload all my sites lol. Anyway, thought I'd post my latest few within the past 2 months.

Elmore Masterworks Set 7 Female Mage by Dennis Mize

post-4937-12810595320689.jpg

She's my latest. I took a while on her as other minis seemed to cut in line in front of her lol. I made it seem like she was on the beach with small ripples in front of her rock, her standing on moss, and sand behind her. Enjoy!

Reaper 14039: Ivar, Dwarf Priest by Werner Klocke

post-4937-12810595994719_thumb.jpg

This was a 4 hour paint job for my husband's dwarven cleric. Talk about last minute! I painted it the day OF the campaign, lol. I do like how he came out though, especially his beard.

Reaper 14062: Orba Sinhan by Tim Prow

post-4937-12810596922462_thumb.jpg

Orba took a bit longer, but was still semi-quick. I really enjoyed painting this sculpt!

Reaper 02692: Tolan, Male Druid by Sandra Garrity

post-4937-12810597541813_thumb.jpg

Tolan is relatively new to my mini collection. I painted him for a friend for a D&D Campaign that we're doing in which he's a druid. I deliberately limited my palette to neutral colors, adding semi-bright colors to his belongings. For his shield, I covered it with greenstuff and sculpted a "wooden" look to it.

With Garrity's figures I always have issues with the eyes, I think those were the longest I spent on for that figure. Her base, though, was amazing and so I kept it the same and just smoothed out the "broccoli" part of the base with greenstuff.

Enjoy! Comments and Crits welcome and appreciated :)

• Like 1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like all of these...but that elmore mw one really catchs my eye for some reason..

Excellent...

It's a Mize-sculpted Elmore; what more reason would you need?

The paint job ain't too shabby either... ::D:

They all look pretty good, really. As for that dwarf, IMO you should speed-paint more often, Wilwarin - he came out great!

Kang

I really like all of these...but that elmore mw one really catchs my eye for some reason..

Excellent...

It's a Mize-sculpted Elmore; what more reason would you need?

The paint job ain't too shabby either... ::D:

They all look pretty good, really. As for that dwarf, IMO you should speed-paint more often, Wilwarin - he came out great!

Kang

Thanks!! :blush: