Ello :-)

Tone

Ello all. It's been quite some time since I've done any mini paining, but the bug never really left and I've dusted off the paintbrushes to start doing some painting again.

Looking forward to cracking on with some painting again and hope to have something up for display soon...ish.

It's lovely to see that the standard of painting is as high as it ever was and some pushes forward made too. I do enjoy looking in the "Show off" section and hope to have something of my own in there some time soon :-)

Anyways, gonna stop rambling and get these ancient hands and eyes back to painting again :-)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. Thank you for the welcome ::): . I've not been painting for about 4 to 5 years now. As for gaming. Used to play dungeons and dragons, but the old crowd drifted away from each other.. Careers, Babies, Relocation, Beer, the usual stuff. D&D was the thing that originally got me into the realm of miniatures