Sign in to follow this  
kit

Want a Winter / Fall Painting Contest?

57 members have voted

1. 1. Well, do you?

• yes.
    • no.
    • meh.

While I really like the Halloween idea maybe something more open like your favorite (Holiday) event from 01OCT to 02 Feb. So it could be a party, Halloween, Superbowl, Christmas, Yule. The binding factor being an event during the Fall/Winter.

While I really like the Halloween idea maybe something more open like your favorite (Holiday) event from 01OCT to 02 Feb. So it could be a party, Halloween, Superbowl, Christmas, Yule. The binding factor being an event during the Fall/Winter.

I like this idea!

Oktobrefest? :P

Halloween is an obvious theme, and usually has cool entries. Could either be scary stuff or like, costumed minis. Like.. dressed like a traditional witch or in a catsuit with little ears..you know? Trick or Treat.

Of course the theme can just be the season itself.

I'm not good enough to participate in a contest but I shall enjoy watching, no matter what the theme is. :)

Does the bar at the top have to fill in order for this to happen? Just checking?

Does the bar at the top have to fill in order for this to happen? Just checking?

Seriously? :huh:

The top bar will never be filled unless the number of non-yes votes is zero.

@Kit,

Have we come to a decision yet about a contest? I am assuming that a fall/Halloween theme is out of the question, now that we have only 2 weeks 'til Halloween, but if a straight fall or winter theme is the decision then we need to find out pretty soon so we can prepare. Plus, I am ready for a new challenge. It will also be a good warm up for Genghis Con in February.