Figure/bits question

Corvus

Hello all, new around here, and just started collecting, as well as playing Warlord (Darkspawn).

Have to say I'm impressed with the minis I've gotten so far, and am going to continue to purchase and paint (and maybe even post some minis).

Now, on to my question.

I'm wanting to buy Alyscia of the Abyss (03323), but I don't need the bottom portion for the application I have in mind, just the demon herself. I see that the body is listed as separate, but I want to make sure I'm getting everything (legs, feet, arms, all of it) before I buy. This seemed to be the best place to ask if anyone has any info as to what the 'body' portion of this mini entails. If it's everything I need/want, then I'm gonna get it for sure.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can give me before I pick this one up.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

The body is a complete sculpt, yes. There's a little peg on the bottom of her foot that fits into a divot on the base you'll have to trim off.

The body is a complete sculpt, yes. There's a little peg on the bottom of her foot that fits into a divot on the base you'll have to trim off.

Thanks kit, I'm going to place my order tonight. Appreciate the quick response!