Dragons

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

deathsleet is 6" tall 10" wings

pathfinder is 4" tall 6" wings

But use whichever you like, its not like one will be too small or large for the base. I use Cinder and he is larger than both and before that I used Narthalyssk and its smaller than all three.

Or put a pile of dragon bones on the 2" base and use the bunny from the snowboard Sophie. If anybody asks why your dragon is a white rabbit, just tell them he ate your dragon model and you saw what he did to your dragon you were afraid to tell him he couldn't be your dragon.

Twas hilarious when I saw the little guy at GenCon. Well done.

The bit for the bunny will definitely be on my next order.

Were the dragon bones from kaladrax or something else?

Was digging through my minis today, and stumbled upon a WOTC Black Dragon mini, jackpot! Totaly forgot I had it, this thing is getting used for Warlord for sure...granted given all the problems people claim to have putting them together, I might be setting myself up for a huge project, but this thing would be a perfect Shadow Dragon.

Was digging through my minis today, and stumbled upon a WOTC Black Dragon mini, jackpot! Totaly forgot I had it, this thing is getting used for Warlord for sure...granted given all the problems people claim to have putting them together, I might be setting myself up for a huge project, but this thing would be a perfect Shadow Dragon.

Yes, I've got a few of these WOTC pewter black dragons and they are consistently bad fits, but not impossible to correct. I predict I'll do a Reaper Pathfinder dragon prior to completing one of them.

:poke:

Yes, I've got a few of these WOTC pewter black dragons and they are consistently bad fits, but not impossible to correct. I predict I'll do a Reaper Pathfinder dragon prior to completing one of them.

:poke:

Don't get me wrong, the pathfinder Dragon is on my list to buy for the new Icingstead faction; For sure a sculpt that rivals any dragon miniature I've ever seen.