Ok not really a WIP, but he's not finished yet. Still have to paint his eyes better. But I wanted some other ideas for his base. I've used some flocking, but want to make it look like he is standing on a rock that is covered in lichen and moss. I can remove the large pieces of moss from the bass easy enough. It's either that or go simple and put some more flocking and static grass on him. What do you all think?

post-4948-12825815499093_thumb.jpg post-4948-12825815399775_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lichen does look a little huge for the base. Its not bad but you may want to have a look at this.

http://terrainthralls.com/Tutorials%20folder/Gimme%20Shelter/big%20images/R_left_Big.JPG

A good friend of mine does Some of the most excellent terrain ever, and his painted eggshells may work for what you need.

The sorcerer is looking very good btw.

That miniature is fan fricken tastic man, bravo...he lichen is too much for that small of a base though...unfortunatly basing is not my area of expertise, so I really can't offer you any other ideas. The miniature itself though....wow.

That miniature is fan fricken tastic man, bravo...he lichen is too much for that small of a base though...unfortunatly basing is not my area of expertise, so I really can't offer you any other ideas. The miniature itself though....wow.