Get well Ed!!

highpriestrsw2

This message was posted today by Marcus King from Titan Games on his Facebook page:

My good Friend Ed Pugh, head honcho of Reaper Miniatures, is in the hospital. I know last I was hospitalized, it was nice to get well wishes, so - folks, send Ed your thoughts and prayers. So, go to REAPER.com and send an email to tell Ed you wish him well. He is one heck of a good guy, who, although we argued much, when my business had a major setback, ED sent me the most generous gift I ever got!! Good people!

.......................................................................................................................

Good luck Ed! You've been making gamers' wishes come true for a while now by producing the best models and paints in the industry. Now we're hoping a bit of good luck comes your way too! Best wishes to you sir. We hope you recover quickly.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably tripped and fell chasing Bryan around the factory with a brick.

Ed uses bricks and not something more like an airsoft rifle? :blink:

I hope that you get well soon Ed,

Ron

Wait no, it's an airsoft bazooka that fires bricks! And definitely, get that rear end outta the sick house.

Unicycle accident, I just know it.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, good drugs, and an easy time coming out of anestesia (if any).  Just please don't go into a coma, and wake up in some '28 days later' 'Walking dead' 'Day of the Triffids' world.