Key fobs

CyberShadow

So, in my recent order, I threw in a CAV Key Fob, picking out this one:

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/key%20fob/sku-down/01612

But when it arrived this morning, it was a full metal, dogtag shaped fob. Dont get me wrong, I like it... in fact, I think that it is better, but its not on the store site. Has the design changed and are the older versions no longer available?

Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

So, in my recent order, I threw in a CAV Key Fob, picking out this one:

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/key%20fob/sku-down/01612

But when it arrived this morning, it was a full metal, dogtag shaped fob. Dont get me wrong, I like it... in fact, I think that it is better, but its not on the store site. Has the design changed and are the older versions no longer available?

Thanks.

OK, something got messed up and I will have to get with Kit. In the "Proof of Purchase Program" the key fobs are tagged with different part numbers than in the store. We'll get this sorted out quick! Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can get you fixed up.

I just wanted to say thanks about this. Not only did I get sent the key fob in the picture that I ordered, not only did Reaper ship it to me in the UK really fast and were really cool about it, but they threw in another key fob as well.

I have to also say that the key fobs are actually way cooler than I thought. For anyone that doesnt have these, they are solid metal cast tags and feel very industrial.

So, thank you guys. I really appreciate it. Just now, I need more keys!