Fall Sci-Fi shows.

Nanite

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Trek would have been a whole lot more interesting if Al Bundy was Captain. :lol:

Hahahaha... with Yeoman Big'uns as his assistant, Peggy as XO with pointy ears, Kelly at tactical, and Bud... still not getting anywhere with women, even alien ones (but has an alien blow up doll).

Come to think of it, wasn't that how Tripping the Rift nearly came across as?

I gave up on SG:U about season 2. Or was it 1?

I watched Caprica for four episodes (1 & 2 was the "2 hour" pilot). Episodes 1 & 2 pretty much covered everything you needed (or wanted) to know and the rest wasn't worth the time to watch.

I don't like the female lead in Warehouse 13; the rest of the show was okay but didn't appeal all that much to me.

I like Eureka, and was waiting for them to go back to the regular timeline. They probably won't as it seemed like nothing really bizarre was going to happen there any more so they changed things up. I doubt they'll go back to it. I do like the characters in Eureka but the show is losing its appeal.

I watched the pilot of Ordinary Family, and I'll watch the 2nd episode. I'm not doing anything on Tuesday nights so I may keep watching it (or record for later viewing) for now.

Yeah, agree on Hawaii 5-0. "Danno" is a decent character, Grace is quite the cutie, but the lead is no Jack Lord. It's also opposite Castle, but that's why we have recording devices. ::):

*sigh* I may have to bust out my Traveller RPG and see if I can get any interest from the fantasy gamers around here to get my scifi fix.

I gave up on SG:U about season 2. Or was it 1?

There's alot of science magic going on now. It's not bad, but things "conveniently" working out for the characters is getting old. Especially when they tried to sell us on the whole idea that this would be the "serious" Stargate show. Dark yes. serious??? Well at least SG1 & Atlantis made sense. I'm giving it one more season. (i've been watching Stargate since it was on Showtime) If aliens don't show up by the end of this season, I'm out. First they get rid of the aliens in BSG and now SGU. WTH?? IT'S SCIFI!!!!! there's supposed to be aliens and cool science crap. And in other news, now that there aren't 50 gazillion flashbacks and the Event was actually pretty enjoyable this week.