Miniatures for Reaper Artist Conference and Open House

Reaper Ron

It seems lately the popular thing to do is print on the front only...

RR

That sucks! Guess I won't be getting one. I know it is cheaper produce for one side, but I would gladly pay the extra $2 for the big pic on the back and the little pocket logo on the front. Plus I think you could sell more shirts that way. Might make a good poll for the group.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks! Guess I won't be getting one. I know it is cheaper produce for one side, but I would gladly pay the extra $2 for the big pic on the back and the little pocket logo on the front. Plus I think you could sell more shirts that way. Might make a good poll for the group.

We had one for R'con and the votes said "front": http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38340-t-shirt-picture-placement-preferences/page__hl__shirt%20front%20back%20hair

We had one for R'con and the votes said "front": http://www.reapermin...t%20back%20hair

That poll is flawed. It is only for a blank front/ picture on back (single sided shirt) and NOT a pocket logo front/picture on back (2 sided shirt) .

There is at least 1 comment that voted for front ONLY because there would be no Reaper logo on the front

I'd like to see next year's RCON shirt in something other then black. Love my Reaper shirts but summers here in Eastern Oregon can get downright unbearable (110-115 degrees + hell it's just hot even in the 90s). Usually don't wear black during the summer. Even if it was white I'd be happy.

Fantastic design on the ACON pic this year (heck beats out this year's Sophie artwork for RCON). Wish I was going!!

Printing on the back seems to last longer since it doesn't get abused as much as when it's on the front. And I rather prefer that people don't stare at my chest overmuch. It also makes it a lot easier for me to wear them to work if I can toss on a denim shirt and "hide" the back.

Put me into the pocket logo - printed back category.

This should be on the pocket logo:

pcrew64x64.jpg

By the way - how do I get one of those under my forum handle?

in your profile you should be able to manage avatar - just make that image your avatar image.

I think he means in the spot where you have your Reaper Logo. The painter/sculptor types used to have their own group IIRC.