Me at the hospital

Nolatari

Funny story about loved ones taking pictures of you in the hospital,

I went in the hospital last year for swine flu. It was a big affair, I was sedated for 8 days, and I don't remember too much of the days prior to that even.

I recovered, and I got around to fixing my mothers broken computer. I took out her hard drive and did data recovery, carving out all her files, current and deleted.

While I was scanning the output files, I noticed a picture of me in the hospital sleeping. Sleeping or sedated. I was pissed at my mom.

The mystery was that my mom said she never took any pictures of me, and her computer broke before I got sick. How did it get on her computer?

A few days later, my mom calls me and says she found out the answer to the mystery. She was visiting facebook and saw the picture in an advertisement. It was just sheer chance that the guy in the picture looked like me and was in a similar hospital room and bed.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

twjolson

Well they do say there is a twin out there for everyone, ha ha (interesting story)

Nolatari

Good to see your on your way to recovery. I hate hospitals. Something about the smells, the whole environment just makes me go bleeh.