Cancer charity

Alex3

33554_797353819646_25521552_42324956_346034_n.jpg

Taylor Love, the little girl in the red dress, is fighting cancer for the second time in her short life. Please follow this link and vote to help. http://tinyurl.com/armswideapp

The voting ends tomorrow, and they need a few more. If the charity wins they get some money from pepsi, which they'll use to research and develop less toxic cancer treatment for children.

Thanks so much ♥

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote shared and prayers offered. I hope that whichever cancer she has, it is one that is remedied into remission quickly and life can begin... normalizing again soon even through the treatments that will become part of life again for her. I pray the nightmare end with a bright, happy time for this little girl and her family.

ESOM,

/d

Vote shared and prayers offered. I hope that whichever cancer she has, it is one that is remedied into remission quickly and life can begin... normalizing again soon. May the nightmare end with a bright, happy day for this little girl and her family.

ESOM,

/d

Thanks so much, it really means a lot.

Vote shared and prayers offered. I hope that whichever cancer she has, it is one that is remedied into remission quickly and life can begin... normalizing again soon. May the nightmare end with a bright, happy day for this little girl and her family.

ESOM,

/d

Thanks so much, it really means a lot.

You're very welcome. I'm rooting on the side for hope, myself.

My family has walked this road, my oldest son had leukemia (he's in remission). I know this road, and it's not an easy one on any family, friend, or, most especially, the child enduring the torment. The fact that they can emerge from it... and become better is enough reason for hope for me.

Believe me, if they could do half of the treatments without the children going bald, being treated poorly by their peers, made fun of, or tormenting themselves b/c of the drugs' effects on them, I'd love to see it.

"When you can't walk, you crawl, and when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you."

There are shoulders and support everywhere, you only need but ask.

ESOM,

Steve