Sign in to follow this  
Shakandara

Warlord at RAC?

Anyone from Reaperland know if there will be any planned Warlord stuff for RAC? Or, barring that, at least the availability of tables for those that want to play?

I'll bee up for the weekend, and tho I intend to paint a little while I'm in town, I'll also have armies with me to play whatever.

~v

I have not heard of any official tourney or anything like that. I know that I am planning on being there mid afternoon thru close or so and will be happy to roll dice with you.

I was planning in coming up there Saturday so I could throw down a game or two as well.

I know that I have an outstanding challenge from Stubbdog so that will for sure have to be handled!

I'm expecting that Ron and I won't arrive until after noon (it's about 5 hours to come up from Houston), but I'll be there until Sunday afternoon when we have to head out. Planning on bringing several 1K lists, and probably a 2K list as well, if someone wants to "go big". ::):

~v