How to make Reaper better!

ThornDJL7

I wonder how a Reaper cookbook would sell? rolleyes.gif

It depends on who wrote it...I'll bet if Ed and Bryan teamed up to write one, it would sell pretty well.

Of course, it wouldn't be much of a cook book - more like a bunch of topless girls chowing down on hot wings.ik_devil.gif

I'd buy it!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how a Reaper cookbook would sell? rolleyes.gif

It depends on who wrote it...I'll bet if Ed and Bryan teamed up to write one, it would sell pretty well.

Of course, it wouldn't be much of a cook book - more like a bunch of topless girls chowing down on hot wings.ik_devil.gif

I think we have a best seller.

Can't really think of anythin else ATM.

I have a couple suggestions of my own:

1. On each figure's page in the figure finder and the store, add a link to all photos of that mini in the inspiration gallery. This is especially helpful where there are no painted versions on the store page itself.

2. Move Reapercon to the summer, when Reaperfans with kids are more able to attend. I know it's hot in Texas, but you have AC, right?

heck I live in eastern OR & I've attend RCON each year since the 2nd one!! (missed the first one as I lost my password & didn't feel like using the retrieval button to get it <_< ). Makes for a nice birthday month vacation away from the kids & my wife (did I say.................. :blush: )

Reaper Cookbook:

25 pages dedicated to bacon

25 pages dedicated to hot wings

+ of course the topless chicks!! :bday: :bday:

Actually, Mamageek, while we have industrial AC's for the warehouse, they have an insanely hard time keeping the upstairs where all the artists and sculptors are cold with all of the bodies, lamps, and outside heat, even in May. Usually the units are struggling to keep things under 80 degrees. ::D:

Besides the wings, I think there should be cheesecake recipes in the calendar from Vince as well, to go along with all the other cheesecake.

Actually, Mamageek, while we have industrial AC's for the warehouse, they have an insanely hard time keeping the upstairs where all the artists and sculptors are cold with all of the bodies, lamps, and outside heat, even in May. Usually the units are struggling to keep things under 80 degrees. ::D:

This, plus July or August, sounds like the makings of a recipe for: ' Parboiled Artist Gumbo ' :blink:

Besides the wings, I think there should be cheesecake recipes in the calendar from Vince as well, to go along with all the other cheesecake.

Recipes . . . in a Calendar <_< (. . . but, given all the foregoing suggestions for various forms of cheesecake perhaps a calendar makes more sense).

I like the cook-book idea, it could feature a gallery image of a best seller with "thier" recipie included. Could be a great gift idea for the Holidays for us Reaper freaks! I'd be happy to collaborate (I am the Grill/BBQ/Smoker buyer for Cabela's and do an EXTENSIVE amount of cooking and recipie writing!).....

I like the cook-book idea, it could feature a gallery image of a best seller with "thier" recipie included. Could be a great gift idea for the Holidays for us Reaper freaks! I'd be happy to collaborate (I am the Grill/BBQ/Smoker buyer for Cabela's and do an EXTENSIVE amount of cooking and recipie writing!).....

I don't know if I'm ready to give out my lasagna recipe yet.