Nov-Feb Winter Mini Exchange

cerebro1974

Okay, so far everyone who has posted is in! I will be sending out assignments shortly. Please let me know if you have questions, I will try to follow up with everyone in Feb to check on status. Of course post if you send/recieve and get the cameras to show your stuff!

Thanks all for participating, -Joe

Update:

Assignments are out, please check your in-box. Happy painting everybody!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! Slow progress so far, the first of 2 is complete on paint and I am working on basing, the secosnd is about 1/2 way through paint. Both are comming along nicely, I just wished I could call one done and get it in the mail already! But, I'm a glutton for "just a little more!" so my pace is pretty standard!

I am totally excited about this project!! Minis are basecoated and coming along well, and beginning plans for base construction (insert image here of Mr. Burns steepling his fingers and saying 'excellent Smithers!'). ::D:

Started painting mine today. Didn't want to start it until I finished the one I was working on. Looking good so far. One thing I worry about is if the person I am painting for already has this mini or not. Oh well, more the merrier I guess. :lol:

Always the more the merrier, I like recieving mini's I have painted before because it is a whole new interpritation on them. Just enjoy, put your sould in it and the recipient will love it!