Medical inquiry...

Nolatari

Has anyone else had moderate to severe pelvic pain 4-5 weeks after a D&C? I’ve been looked at twice and I don’t have an infection and I’m not pregnant. I’ve also been experiencing severe upper back pain and stiffness. I’ve been very drowsy and having a very hard time concentrating (I posted this during a good moment)

Help??? Please???

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all let me warn you against taking medical advice from "random" strangers online. Also I'm NOT a medical professional.

Now that is over with on to my answer. I asked my wife and she definitely remembers feeling tired and having a hard time concentrating afterwards, but attributes that to the emotional stress of it all. She doesn't remember pain beyond what she was told to expect before the procedure. The instructions did say that she could resume normal activities within days and in case of severe pain to contact a doctor.

Sorry I can't help more, but it seems you should contact a doctor about this.

I agree with Vejlin. Online is probably not the way to go to get medical advice. WebMD is a good way to give you an idea on what might be the issue but I always recommend going to see your physician. I know whenever I look online I think I have every issue wrong with me described online. Good luck and hope you feel better!

Yeah seriously, call a doctor.

The best advice I have, given the venue, the subject matter, and my experience is: File off the flash and fill the gaps with glue. Nobody will notice once it's painted. You might be able to add a ray-gun if you've got a VCR you can cannibalize for parts handy.

Has anyone else had moderate to severe pelvic pain 4-5 weeks after a D&C? I’ve been looked at twice and I don’t have an infection and I’m not pregnant. I’ve also been experiencing severe upper back pain and stiffness. I’ve been very drowsy and having a very hard time concentrating (I posted this during a good moment)

Help??? Please???

There is a possibility you might have some inner bleeding which is hard to catch when the doctors look over you. It's pretty serious, get to the ER ASAP. I hope it's not that, but I've heard horror stories (had 7 mcs here, never had to have a D&C, thank goodness!). I'll keep you in prayer! You aren't supposed to be feeling this way at all after a D&C... especially this far after it.