Sign in to follow this  
Heisler

MS High Density Paint?

I'm the one with a bag of tasty tasty candy.

does it have razor blades in it? or the stuff that makes you more sexy out of the new paint?

It's been a while since I last painted. It seems some of my paints (especially ones my daughter likes to use and then does not close properly) turned "high density" all on their own. <_<

This does sound interesting though.

I'm the one with a bag of tasty tasty candy.

does it have razor blades in it? or the stuff that makes you more sexy out of the new paint?

I think it's the kind that comes with a large van parked on dark side street with the windows blackened.

And how does someone else scoop Reaper of it's own news!?

We are required to announce new products to our distributors over 90 days in advance, but because of the Dreaded Soon™, we prefer not to make formal announcements until we have confidence in the deadline. Obviously, sometimes that backfires (because Alliance has no such fear, the onus is on us to meet schedule, not them), and sometimes even confident deadlines are missed.

Alliance has the product in its computers, and can now order when we tell them to. We in theory have time, then, to continue perfect the formula and worry about supply chain delays etc. before releasing the product.

The only issue is they added it to their website listing before we were ready for the formal announcement.

My question is more wondering why you don't have a non-disclosure agreement. If I had another company announcing my products before I was ready to, I'd be pissed. Alot of lawsuits are born out of such leaks.

I gave away all my Pro Paints 2 months ago to make

space for the upcoming MSPHD line. In Alliance's

GTM131 they have a large solicit for colors with an

ETA of Jan 2011..but I noticed there aren't any

boxed sets being offered.

I'd prefer the boxed sets, particularly since there

was mention of a bonus color per set.

This list was in my GTM

•  
  • Armor Grey
  • Ash Grey
  • Bright Turquoise
  • Brilliant Red
  • Burning Orange
  • Caucasian Flesh
  • Concrete Grey
  • Crimson Red
  • Desert Tan
  • Dirty Grey
  • Dragon Blue
  • Entrail Pink
  • Field Grey
  • Fireball Orange
  • Golden Brown
  • Golden Yellow
  • Griffon Tan
  • Ice Blue
  • Maiden Flesh
  • Meadow Green
  • Military Grey
  • Mossy Green
  • Mustard Yellow
  • Night Sky Blue
  • Pale Saffron
  • Ruddy Brown
  • Rusty Red
  • Sable Brown
  • Solid Blue
  • Stained Olive
  • Suburned Flesh
  • Sunset Purple
  • Suntan Flesh
  • Turf Green
  • Tusk Ivory
  • Twilight Purple
  • Winter Blue
  • Woodland Brown

Has Reaper corrected the nozzles on the new paint? I've had a problem with quite a few nozzles seperating causing the loss of a lot of paint. Reaper has always been great about sending me replacement nozzles but it still can be annoying when it happens.

What do you mean by separating? Are you talking about the nozzles popping out of the top of the bottle? If you're pressing the bottle hard, and the nozzle is clogged, it's going to pop off under enough pressure.

HD?

Will I be required to purchase new minis or will there be some sort of additive that will allow my old analog miniatures to be compatible with the new paints?

You can buy a brand name "Miniature Converter" from me for $99.99 or go to Wally World and pick up an off brand one for $10

HD?

Will I be required to purchase new minis or will there be some sort of additive that will allow my old analog miniatures to be compatible with the new paints?

In a word... Yes. Good news is I can get you one with no hassle. Email your checking account number and I will get one to you asap~

bye

Has Reaper corrected the nozzles on the new paint? I've had a problem with quite a few nozzles seperating causing the loss of a lot of paint. Reaper has always been great about sending me replacement nozzles but it still can be annoying when it happens.

We don't manufacture the nipples on site. We do inspect them through lot ID and have rejected a couple of batches. I keep a paper clip handy and will "open" expand the hole sometimes to get better or more flow depending on what I am doing.

Again, if you have a problem, let us know.

best

bye

Is there a seperate SKU for the packages that come with the bonus colors or is that something where the retailer has to give the user the paint after buying the individual bottles?