Sign in to follow this  
Heisler

MS High Density Paint?

What do you mean by separating? Are you talking about the nozzles popping out of the top of the bottle? If you're pressing the bottle hard, and the nozzle is clogged, it's going to pop off under enough pressure.

I mean the nozzle seperates at the bottom. It does not pop out of the top but seperates at the base, it splits. Reaper has always been great about sending replacement nozzles, I was just wondering if they have been inproved. Not a big problem.

You don't, because your name is Joe.

I'm just kidding. The bonus paints aren't really bonus paints from what I understand. They will be available in the two box sets, and also be sold individually, just like the regular paints. So, I guess Reaper just decided to add two more paints after they initially settled on 36 and decided to call them bonus paints.

I got some HD paints to play around with and so far I like them. I didn't pick the colors - so I got some oranges, yellows, orangey-reds, .. not colors I usually paint with, but good to make me try something new. I started with the pale saffron, which covered -really- nice and smooth over my primer. ;)

I got some HD paints to play around with and so far I like them. I didn't pick the colors - so I got some oranges, yellows, orangey-reds, .. not colors I usually paint with, but good to make me try something new. I started with the pale saffron, which covered -really- nice and smooth over my primer. ;)

Are these colors available for purchase now?

Because it's their job to advertise our product to retailers that, without their work, might not know we were carrying such a thing?

So what you're really saying is that all we have to do to convince Reaper to make a specific miniature is to get Alliance to announce that you are?

Hmm...time to hack the Alliance computers and "update" their catalog for them.

I think "soon". I haven't seen an announcement yet.

I think "soon". I haven't seen an announcement yet.

The release date is February 7 for the first 18 colors, according to Alliance Games.

The folks stating they've tried them are one of the painters Reaper brings in for Reapercon and such and one of their employees who also paints. This explains why some people are stating they have them when the rest of us can't get them-just so you all know :D

I see the first group of 18 colors is available today, but I don't see a set that I can order. Can we order the 18 individuals and get the set, or do we have to wait a bit longer for the set. Will the set come in a box like the master series paint sets?

Thanks,

Steve

Fuz: There is a medium-light blue in this set. It's Dragon Blue. It matches the old Pro Paint Dragon Blue. ::): It is not a match for any other MSP colors--in order for these paints to be useful across the board, I made these all different from any existing MSP color. Several of them DO slot into triads quite nicely, though. ::): For example, Sunburn Flesh makes a great additional shadow/base for the Tanned Skin triad.