Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Dead pbp, thanks to all that participated.

more or less it'll be a repeat of her speech with the party. I'll more or less summerize what she said in & the post so you can get back to the group.

(ie tying up loose starter ends)

ok. still gotta get my equipment, and also.... would i be associated with the merchant lords in any way, since i was a merchant? just wondering

You might have been, not really sure about that one right now.

If anything you were under the Pactmasters that's for sure.

Hoping we get some new posts from everyone as I really want this one to continue. Kinda of in a boring part of the adventure but it gets better soon, I promise!

RM

I subscribed to the topic so i typically reply quickly from anywhere unless i have to make a roll, i cant do that easily from my phone

Yah, no problem on your postings.

This pbp has been plague from the beginning about posts, so it doesn't surprise me that its either dieing slowly or is dead & I just don't want it to be.

Raineer, will continue to scan people with his spell until it is gone. For our questioning of individuals, I will watch for body language that suggests someone has something to hide. I will also watch for people slipping to the back after they hear the questions.

======================

In regard to if this pbp is dead or not...

I doubt it is dead, it is just not a very rapidly moving one.

======================

Well right now for it to move, I really need you guys as where it's in a area where the players have to do things to move it forward. Those things being the interviews with the various groups/factions in the camp.

Well they had just got done with the Almah's personal guard.

You still have the following groups:

hired mercs

the cleric, Father Zastoran

Dashki, the gnoll expert

Camel driver & his wife

will have a post up tomorrow. Hopefully we can get this one rolling again on a regular basis again.

Hey guys

I've re-upped my subscriptions to the Adventure Paths on Paizo (feels good to be getting those again). Anyways, I think I'm gonna shut this one down. I would like to start up a Brinewall Legacy pbp as Rise of the Runelords is probably my favorite Adventure Path so far. I've done a RoTR pbp here already so I don't want go back to that one but a BL I think would be a great pbp.

You guys are all invited to join if you want to play. I'll be putting up a post for it here shortly.

Again, thanks to all the signed up, made characters & such. Wish it could have went better but eh, that is life.

RM