Question about a pair of figures

capnobvious

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 is in Dark Haven Legends, and 2 is in Heavy Metals.

I don't know the specific reason a heavy metals line was introduced, but so far they're just making already crafted figures from a different alloy with that one. Jolie is one of the lucky figures to have that option.

I don't know the specific reason a heavy metals line was introduced, but so far they're just making already crafted figures from a different alloy with that one. Jolie is one of the lucky figures to have that option.

What is the major difference in metal in this case? Like would it be better/worse to work with/paint on/stronger/etc?

Ignore that, finally found the FAQ by searching over google rather then the site or the forum:

P-65 Heavy Metal (Led/Tin Mix)

Not true--there are a number of larger models that are unique to the P-65 line because they'd simply be too expensive otherwise.