Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer_Draconus

Savage North Soft Cover?

Any chance of a Savage North in SC ? I don't want a heavy n' spendy HC since the original is in SC. Our group has two copies of the original 2nd ed so I wanted to buy the SN ed. but can't bring myself to paying $15 more for a HC.That $15 could go for new minis either for my current Dwarves or a new Icingstead army.

Any chance of a Savage North in SC ? I don't want a heavy n' spendy HC since the original is in SC. Our group has two copies of the original 2nd ed so I wanted to buy the SN ed. but can't bring myself to paying $15 more for a HC.That $15 could go for new minis either for my current Dwarves or a new Icingstead army.

While I don't foresee a SC, I think a digital copy is likely. Hopefully that would fill your needs. ::):

The extra $15 isn't just for the hard cover, but also for a 16 page color section in the back (8 pages of painted model display and an 8 page painting guide).

While I don't foresee a SC, I think a digital copy is likely. Hopefully that would fill your needs. ::):

The extra $15 isn't just for the hard cover, but also for a 16 page color section in the back (8 pages of painted model display and an 8 page painting guide).

Ok..I'll see if I can get family to get me it for X-mas this year.

Oso