Inspiration Gallery Glitch?

Cyradis

I got a chance to submit a few photos, and the one of Alaine - Female Paladin was submitted and accepted within minutes, but 03344 the six armed snake demon woman wouldn't even get to pending. Children of the Zodiac: Leo made it to pending, alas nothing for the poor demon. First I thought it was an issue with her having exposed bosoms, but the showcase gallery figures are just as naked as she is. Ideas as to what caused the glitch?

Edit: After trying a different figure, demon woman was successfully submitted. New errors though - Children of the Zodiac: Taurus will not be submitted, and Scorpio was only able to submit one out of two photos (front photo success, back one failure on both original attempt and edit attempts). Aeris and her panther were successful, as was the goblin banker, and Scorpio

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing was reported as errors, Cyradis. When you say that the figures "wouldn't even go to pending", do you mean that when you submitted the entry it took you back to your Manage Entries page, yet the figure did not show up? Any errors will show you, on the top of the entry screen, what is wrong with your images or text to cause it to not submit; without those I can't do any troubleshooting for you.

If your photos are too large, and are taking several seconds to upload, it can sometimes cause problems; I was able to replicate the same kind of error using one normal sized picture and one several MB in size. I noticed a lot of your images posted to the forums are cropped from your camera but not resized (1.2-2.5MB), and that would be the first culprit I could think of in regards to your issues. While the IG will accept files larger than the 300KB limit posted on the FAQ we still ask that people stick to that guideline to avoid these kinds of issues. I think the largest IG image dimension is 500x500px, and the largest we usually go on the site is 800x800px; try resizing your photos to 800px max on the larger side and see if you have the same problems.