Sign in to follow this  
torak101

looking for "Druid Stones" figure

This mini is apparently out of production for some time now but my wife reallyyy, really would like to get it. (10001 Druid Stones)

Any ideas or does anyone know of any store with a stock of them?

My link

Not sure where to get the Reaper version, but I do know that there is a pewter collectible version. Not sure if is the exact same but it does look close. I found a version here. Should be much less than what you would pay on ebay if/when one comes up.

As I understand it the Reaper version was a limited release from many many moons ago. The only ones I've seen at Reaper are the ones behind glass in the hallway. And that to show the poster, box and one of the sets cast up. AS far as I know you won't be able to find one retail but you should check at CMoN's trading corner and see if anyone has a copy.

Not sure where to get the Reaper version, but I do know that there is a pewter collectible version. Not sure if is the exact same but it does look close. I found a version here. Should be much less than what you would pay on ebay if/when one comes up.

That figure was licensed to Phoenix by us, so it is at heart, the same figure as the one we used to make. They have modified it slightly (to add gemstone eyes, etc).

To the best of my knowledge, we do not supply additional castings to Phoenix, although I am not sure whether they are going through their existing supply or produce it themselves under license.

Most of the time, you will find it on eBay. It was a very limited run WAY back in the day. It won't likely be cheap unless you find one already opened, and even then, it's likely to carry a hefty tag given how hard they are to find.

That sale that Inarah posted has got to be one of the cheapest I have ever seen it go for in a LONG time. That was one lucky SOB that snagged it for only $26!!!

The Druid's Stone and Dragon's Don't Share are probably two of the hardest Reaper minis to find.

Well, and the Astral Maulers. I still wish I had gotten my hands on those before they stopped being produced.

Edited by Qwyksilver

I'll toss another vote in for Ebay. Had a copy of it at one time that I'd bought on ebay, read how poorly everything fit together and re-sold it. As for the dragons don't share...if anyone wants one, I know the local shop has or at least had one still in shrink wrap on the shelf for $50 last time I was there. They have shown up on ebay a few times in the last year as well, more often than the druid stone.

-Z