Sign in to follow this  
WolfLord

Dragonmen heads

Hi,

My brother is interested in the dragonmen heads from the conversion kit. Can anyone tell me what the price for just the heads is or whom to talk to? Thanks.

It's hard to tell, but are the heads from the reptus warriors the same as the heads in the dragonman conversion kit? If they are great, if not can you or anyone direct to a decent picture of the heads so that we can actually see them? Thanks for your help.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dragonman%20conversion/sku-down/03457

One of the heads in the kit appears to be similar to the heads in the reptus warriors set (second one on the lower head sprue). The others though are selected from a bunch of other reptus models (here, here, and here, I believe) , and the ones on the tail sprue are from the two half dragon, totally not dragonborn, models.

The heads are good, and the rest is decent, especially if you want to convert up some draconic or demonic stuff. Or just convert up some crazy monsters and dragonmen. :p