Sign in to follow this  
Duliniel

I must have been good this year!

I received Reaper's Nativity, a couple of fantastic Dark Sword minis, and 3 new Winsor & Newton brushes for Christmas. Score!

Grtz!

for not wanting nothing (like every year) I got a $10 Farmville gift card from my kids & some cash from my mom & dad.

RM

On the hobby front, I received a pair of Hasslefree minis, a Robart paint shaker, a hobby cutting mat, Styrofoam knife and the Ruined tower mold from HirstArts. Now just to find the time to use it all.

The best gift was watching my wife go nuts when she got her kayak and my children when they opened the hamster cage (it get populated after we do the rest of our holiday traveling).

Here's hoping this season finds you all healthy, happy and able to spend time with those you love.

(and some time slap some paint on the pretties as well).

Jeff

On the hobby front, I recieved two Reaper kits, a 200mm bust (Young Miniatures, if anyone is interested); not too bad, my b-day is on Friday (yes 12/31) and I know I have a bunch of hobby stuff coming my way. All in all I am a happy boy.

This Christmas was great for the hobby!

I got enough boxes to do a small Dark Eldar army, and some really cool paintbrushes, including the smallest one I've ever seen!

My family really scaled back on the amount of gifts purchased this year, which I think is a positive, since I have way to much stuff anyway. I mostly got clothes (always good), but my mom did put a 10/0 paint brush in my stocking. It's not a great quality brush, but it makes me happy that my parents take enough interest in what I enjoy to try and get me related gifts.

I got to watch my 4 year old daughter open her first tool box (with real tools, sized for kids. I could actually use the hammer if the handle wasn't so short) and utter in this order:

1) So, what needs fixin?

2) Daddy, now I can build things with you in the basement!

I now have a sous chef for gaming!

Chaoswarlord and his parents went in together and got me a Kindle - sweet! It will never replace real books for me, but I am having a lot of fun with it so far!

The best part of Christmas was going to Tucson and spending the holiday with my daughter and her family. My 5 year old grandson put his hands on my shoulders, looked at me with his big blue eyes and said very sincerely, "Thank you for coming for Christmas, Nana." How can you beat that? :-D And the 3 year old took me upstairs to the playroom and explained that he would teach me how to play with the Star Wars Legos. It was too much fun!

I got 10 mini's (Plus a nifty Reaper mini sticker and a fieldstone grey paint) and a new IPod Touch, now I can youtube the Reaper TV while prepping the minis! Now where did I put those pin files?