Showgirls

Scipio

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so if I understand well you pass from GW (games workshop) miniatures to GW (gang of women) miniatures. dry.gif

So you didn't really change biggrin.gif

by the way I like what you have done with the mini wub.gif (but to my taste , the yellow need more shadow)

else to continue to play with word "Du Bois" means "of wood" in French so you really painted a GW miniature (girl of wood)tongue.gif

Are you obsessed with GW ? biggrin.gif

Thank you. :)

I have retaken some photos with white background instead and made them bigger. They are a bit better now I think.

Looks like some really nice work, there. Can you get some larger photos, though, maybe with less harsh lighting? What kind of camera setup are you using?

Yes I have big problems getting good shots of my miniatures and that is despite that I have tried to experiment a lot to improve them.

Currently I take the photos with a FinePix S8000fd using inderect sunlight from a window.

DSCF3668_4.jpg

DSCF3669_2.jpg

so if I understand well you pass from GW (games workshop) miniatures to GW (gang of women) miniatures. dry.gif

So you didn't really change biggrin.gif

by the way I like what you have done with the mini wub.gif (but to my taste , the yellow need more shadow)

else to continue to play with word "Du Bois" means "of wood" in French so you really painted a GW miniature (girl of wood)tongue.gif

Are you obsessed with GW ? biggrin.gif

Oh, and here I thought I had left GW behind me... :)

I think that the yellow shading is ok but that I perhaps had highlighted some parts of the yellow i bit more sharply?