Second baby, Second loss

Nolatari

I got this pic to see my uterus was heart shaped…..I believe it was my baby saying “I love you mom, but I got to go.” Comforting and tear-jerking at the same time…It’s the last picture in the album…Let me know if the link doesn’t work…I have it set where everyone with a FB account can view my pictures..

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2088958&id=1431953008&forceClose=1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I get lots of tests after my OBGYN gets her head out of her butt and realizes I need surgery because I’m cramping, pale as the white background of this web page, I’m getting severe chills, and I’ve swelled up like a balloon…all signs that I’m bleeding into my uterus and my cervix isn’t opening to give the blood a place to go... <_<:angry:::(:

Thank you everyone for flooding my inbox with personal messages! I really appreciate the comfort. ::D:

I would also like to thank Arbiter10 and Wilwarin for the advice. To Arbiter, I will look into the links and phone numbers you sent me. To Wilwarin, thank you for the baby aspirin advice and the very comforting words.

and THANK YOU everyone for the comfort and support, I’ve been heartbroken since finding out that I will have to bury yet another child and the kind words and advice has been very helpful.

I have no family history on either side to explain why my babies are dying…I…I just wish I knew why…What hurts the worst is that my children are dying because something is wrong with me... ik_down.gif

Nothing wrong with you. 1 out of 5 pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion (ie the baby dies on its own through no disernable extrernal cause). This ususally means that there was something seriously wrong with the genetic makeup of the fetus (some vital process was not working properly). Something, such that, if the fetus was carried to term, the baby could not survive or would require outside intervention to continue to live. For all that we do know, we do not fully understand the process of human reproduction beyond the most basic levels.

I feel for your loss. I lost a child and her mother to a drunk driver.