Pictures from Snowmaggedon

Nolatari

Woke up this morning to the biggest blizzard I have ever seen in my life. I live in Kansas so normally a winter storm comes as no surprise, but GEEZ! :blink: I feel sorry for Chicago, it’s supposedly even worse there. Here you guys can post pics of the snow in your area if you happen to be in the 2,000 mile long storm.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2106950&id=1431953008

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa….Thats a lot of snow there…There was a good three feet of snow in front of my door this morning though thanks to the lovely maintenance guy with a snow blower. <_< Wasn’t able to get a pic before my fiance decided to kick down the pile though, boo. ::(:

Woke up this morning to the biggest blizzard I have ever seen in my life. I live in Kansas so normally a winter storm comes as no surprise, but GEEZ! :blink: I feel sorry for Chicago, it's supposedly even worse there. Here you guys can post pics of the snow in your area if you happen to be in the 2,000 mile long storm.

http://www.facebook....0&id=1431953008

That is some snow. Not too bad here, still. But, second day encased in ice.

It's nippy here and windy as all heck, but no percip predicted until next Thursday. I like a pretty snow shower just as much as the next guy, but on behalf of all the people who missed a week of work this last month or who had to jump through hoops to arrange child care while school was out so they could go to work, I can say KEEP YER DANG SNOW. Georgia only has maybe two dozen snow ploughs in the entire state, and the only way to get anywhere when it snows is to find a transplanted yankee who hasn't yet gotten rid of his tire chains.

It was cool this morning but my wife when she came home today around 3 pm said it was really nice outside. I'm about 60 miles west of Angorak so our weather is pretty similar (thou I think we got more snow then he did, this season).

Warm(er) weather is making me want spring to come, epically since we got cold weather early last season. Seems like it started around Sept or so.

RM