Sign in to follow this  
Thumpernicus

I'm Mad as Heck and I'm not going to take it anymore!

My head is spinning. :zombie:

I'm looking for my waitress. I need another drink.

After four pages of this, all I hear is the London Bach Choir warming up: "You can't always get, what you want..."

Let's all take a step back and keep our little toys in perspective, shall we?

no JS! We gotta keep yelling at one another start calling each other poopy heads! :poke:

Waitress *holds glass up* I'll have another!

It sounds like all parties are getting frustrated and that they are not being heard clearly and it is clear to see that Thump is highly dissatisfied with what he's been seeing lately. I agree with TS--can you show us more examples of products you feel are great and ones you feel are lacking in quality? That would give a clearer picture to everyone who has a say (Ed, Matt Clark, Bryan, you know the big wigs) of what you are trying to express?

This thread wouldn't be as long as it is if no one cared--many people care about this even those who are just fans. Specific examples that qualify your complaints would be very helpful.

I am NOT ATTACKING [Reaper]... Please read my posts and UNDERSTAND the intent before replying... I do not flame...

"I'm Mad as Heck and I'm not going to take it anymore! [Quality]" = intent

"...the ultimate slap into this 15+ year customer's face..." = attack

"The quality of Reaper miniatures sculpts is going down the toilet." = flame

"...some [sculpts] are outright ridiculous." = flame

It seems pretty clear to me.

Yes, you are right, it DOES seem pretty clear when you cut and paste things out of context and disregard all the positive things I have said as well... good job!

For the love of god, where is the sense in continuing this?

Point was made. Point was responded to. Both Point and Counter Point were beaten to death. Then resurrected and set on fire, drawn and quartered, fed to sharks and buried with salt.

Let's just move on.