Sign in to follow this  
dargrin

Keep on the Borderlands nostalgia

I was going through my old papers in my office and found my old D&D module Keep of the Borderlands. I thought it would be cool to paint up all the figures in it. So I of course stopped cleaning up and went through it.

So I did a count of all of the creatures and humans Including the ones in the Keep. I would need to paint about 345 figures. Most of which are the monsters and things to fight. 40 kobolds, 30 orcs, 20 zombies, 13 gnolls, 24 goblins, 20 skeletons just to name the major groups. I should start now while I can still see.

I was going through my old papers in my office and found my old D&D module Keep of the Borderlands. I thought it would be cool to paint up all the figures in it. So I of course stopped cleaning up and went through it.

So I did a count of all of the creatures and humans Including the ones in the Keep. I would need to paint about 345 figures. Most of which are the monsters and things to fight. 40 kobolds, 30 orcs, 20 zombies, 13 gnolls, 24 goblins, 20 skeletons just to name the major groups. I should start now while I can still see.

The 345 total is assuming the GM never re-cycles figures?

Monsters and man at arms yes. I calculated the total number of creatures total. The monsters common rooms are what tips the scales. If you don't include any people in town the number would be closer to 300.

Man, I've been dying to make the Caves of Chaos out of foam sheet insulation for years...I figured it out and it would take up 3 4x8 sheets (not to mention a few more for the levels, about 20" high). I also want to do the Keep. Too bad I don't have the room for either.