Mouslings we'd like to see / We'd like to see Mouslings!

kristof65

Let's see he has tried to locate it on ebay without luck, so its not like he hasn't tried.

What I really want are a series of mouslings in British Napoleonic uniforms, 1 from a flank company, 1 from a center company, 1 standard bearer, 1 drummer, 1 sergeant with the pikestaff and an officer. I would suggest an officer on a mount of some kind but have no idea what a mouseling might ride. Ideally kneeling, standing and loading poses for the flank and center company mouslings.

Maybe Flintloque? (Pretty sure that the rats/mice are Scots in that one though.)

I have also tried Noble Knight (who did have it once, at a price beyond my desire), but it doesn't help that eBay tries to direct me to 'Traci Lords comedy', rather than 'Comedy Lords'. :blink:

Traci%20Lords.jpg

Ummmm... Sorry, I was distracted there for a second....

The Auld Grump

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Traci Lords did comedy?

Before or after she was of age? I sure wouldn't wanna get busted for possession of child comedy...

And if we're looking for a mount for mouselings that's in scale, I'm thinking it'd have to be grasshoppers. Or perhaps racing snails. Both, even... be lots of fun, painting snail shells. Not to mention a breeze for Gene to sculpt. Any place near Gene that does "escargot delivery in thirty minutes or it's free?"

Mousling Myth Busters.

For that matter, Mousling Ghost Busters, and Mousling Men in Black (doubling for use in the Mousetrix cyberpunk thriller.)

Mousling Blues Brothers? :blues: (Almost Men in Black... right?)

Devil and Angel Mouslings? (Perhaps as costumes.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 1

Mousling Myth Busters.

For that matter, Mousling Ghost Busters, and Mousling Men in Black (doubling for use in the Mousetrix cyberpunk thriller.)

Mousling Blues Brothers? :blues: (Almost Men in Black... right?)

Devil and Angel Mouslings? (Perhaps as costumes.)

The Auld Grump

I highly support this post and second it wholeheartedly.

Bats! Then the flying mouse will be a flying mouse with a mouse flying on top wacko.gif

A Mouseling pulp fiction inventor with an ornithopter-like, Da Vinci-ish flying rig!

Mouselings with "plasma swords" (Parmesan Kenobi)

• Like 1

I love the new Retro SciFi Mouseling set.

I think there should a pair of Mouseling Bikers. A female one done up similar to the Biker Sophie and another one done up like a male biker.

Call the set Cheesy Rider:

Motorcycle is a Havarti Davidson.

The Old Lady is Pepper Jackson

The guy is Rock Forte

• Like 1

So, from all accounts, Gene Van Horne has a pretty open invitation to sculpt any Mouslings that he wants for reaper.

That's a pretty sweet deal, and I'm sure it is part of why we've gotten so many crazy mouslings.

What kind of Mousling themes would you like to see show up?

Personally, I'd like to see football mouslings. Really, this is because I want to field a team of mouslings on the Blood Bowl pitch. Can you see it? I can.

I'd convert this, of course, but those mouslings are minis that really just want to be appreciated for what they are. They might be too cute to cut up.

(Now, Gene Van Horne might google his name and read this-especially since I mentioned it twice now. If he does, well, I hope he thinks these ideas area as cool as we do).

Well... I'm not sure I'd say "anything he wants". I definitely get to design and sculpt them, but the directive to do so still comes from Reaper. There's four different groups of Mouslings so far. Fantasy, Holiday, Pulp, and most recently Sci-Fi. All in line with what Reaper already produces normally. That being said, you never know... Sports Mouslings might be a pretty cool addition. :poke:

Gene