Recent Previews

alchemist

There are some very interesting previews recently gone up. But a few of them have left me wondering about particular details. For example:

60063 Mystic Theurge Is he really holding up a baby's head, with another one hanging around his neck? blink.gif

03566 Valloa Is that a pair of baby shoes she's dangling from her fingers?

03563 Tinley Is that a pie on her head?

I'm sure it's just a combination of the photo angle and my warped way of thinking that has interpreted the things in this way, but I'd love to know what they are really supposed to be.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some very interesting previews recently gone up. But a few of them have left me wondering about particular details. For example:

I'm sure it's just a combination of the photo angle and my warped way of thinking that has interpreted the things in this way, but I'd love to know what they are really supposed to be.

A jailers keychain with dangling keys.

Maya~

A jailers keychain with dangling keys.

Maya~

Ah, yes, I guess that would make more sense. It's hard to recognise them as keys from the photo, perhaps a result of excessive primer.

Nice to see ReaperBryan's mini finally coming to the masses.

Also these are the photos the Pathfinder minis were based on

nature warden (prestige class out of Advanced Player's Guide)

Mystic Theurge (prestige class out of the Main Pathfinder book)

I'd say they are just a face, might be a representative of one of the gods in Pathfinder. Still thou the Baby icon is a interesting take.

Townsfolk: Geeks, cool! They can form a miniatures club with my Thunderbolt Mountain game geeks!

What Thunderbolt Mountain Geeks? I couldn't find any...

Alas, a lot of the old TM stuff is completely unrepresented on the internet. Even on their own website. At some point they put out a pack of 5 game geek type figures, and I managed to find one in a box of junk at GenCon several years ago. It has the number 7054 on the package but I've been unable to turn up any photos of the models.